Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Raging Bedtime Wars & Introductions

Here we are again . . . 
Blogger.com



This isn't my first rodeo, I spent about 4 years putting my makeup tips & tricks. I loved it & the people I met were so great! 

Mom life is where I'm at now. Well I've here for close to 9 years, I'm a local now.


It's taken me 32 minutes to write 7 lines because there's a raging bedtime war happening in the room next to me. 

That's my life. 

Hey, I'm Tiffany & I'm Mom2 . . . 

Welcome to our blessed chaos :) 

This blog will be about the 3 of us, with some extras thrown in for good measure. 
There's me, the star. Then there's the twins. 
"The Twins" 
I should have that legally made their name. 

Yes they're twins.
Yes they're mine. 
No they're not identical.
One is a boy. 
One is a girl. 

Figure that one out on your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment